Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Splish splash!

Run - 6.04km (00:37:03)

Oh boy, how hard was it to motivate myself out the door today? It's been dark, dreary and pouring with rain all morning, but I really wanted to get in a run today with the GCM coming up on Sunday. So, on with the jacket and out I went!

Its actually kind of fun running in the rain, dodging puddles and avoiding car up-splashing, but not something I would do on a regular basis. I was pretty concerned (okay, paranoid) about coming a cropper on the wet ground and injuring myself before the weekend, so I took it very easy.

Thankfully, temperature-wise it was pretty comfortable. Running in cold rain would be a very different, and horribly unpleasant, experience I'm sure! Though I gotta tell ya, a hot shower never felt so good as it did after today's run :).

No comments: